Do you need to pass the driving test in Washington state? Do you crave the freedom and mobility that comes with having your driver’s license, but you’re worried about the test?
Have you failed your driving test? Wouldn’t it be great to pass the driving test on your next try?
Do you have to pass the driving test in order to keep the license you have, or to get back a license that was taken away?
People are counting on you, and you don’t want to let them down by failing the test. You don’t want to let yourself down either! You have to pass the test, because you need to drive to work. Or school. Or to help out a friend, or family member.
My online training course, Pass the Washington State Driving Test, will help you pass the test. You’ll get access to nine video lessons that show you exactly what to do to pass the driving test. This course will teach you:
- Exactly what to do on each part of the Washington driving test
- The words and phrases the examiner will use when they give instructions
- How to avoid the most common errors
- The automatic failures that will make you fail the test instantly
By learning these things, you will:
- Be ready for the test and know what you’re supposed to do
- Be more calm and confident on test day
- Know what to focus on and pay attention to when you practice each maneuver
- Know how the scoring system works, and which errors you must avoid
- Pass the test!
This course has nine video lessons that walk you through each part of the test. The videos are a combination of me calmly explaining that part of the test, and then patiently demonstrating that part of the test in the car. Each lesson comes with a study guide that you can download and read or print. Many of the lessons have diagrams that illustrate the do’s and don’ts of each maneuver.
NEW FEATURE: DOWNLOAD AUDIO VERSION OF EACH LESSON
After getting several requests from students, I added audio-only versions of every lesson in the course! Now you can download lessons as MP3 files to your mobile device and listen to them in the car while you are practicing for the test.